Thursday, October 9, 2008

Intorduction

To the some in this world am someone..
and to the some in this world am nobody...

love, hatred, responsibilities, anger, commitment,slavery, fear...and a lot seen I..
came here though anonymously to share a few things I..

With the world moving n advancing, with the relationships changing... wid morals n kinship fading... here i am to share wid u my feelings, my hope, my imagination and many a world tht i see..

welcome u all to a lady's world ................... n welcome to share wid me any of their feelings if anybody wish to...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome Miss.Sweet Ananym...
the way u tried to screen ur thoughts was a blast... keep doing .... Wishes

A lady's world said...

Thanks for the first comment viewer... its nice to see one reader atleast here..

Kamal said...

here is another reader. Nice posts!

A lady's world said...

Thank you Mr.Kannan...

saaralil nanaidha saalai, neenda car payanam said...

Hey....are u still active there......we dont wanna miss a real expressive human..... though am a man I listen to these minute feel as am too in need of them from somebody.....ur words give me hope