Friday, October 17, 2008

Mirage


The time has divided us so much, I regret at times why the lord got so weakened... But God, i dont hope or i cant give the assurance that this bond will ever strengthen.

In the border of loneliness and hatredness, I stand. Not willing to go both the sides. I wanna go that far-off land, where there is grassland everywhere, where beautiful butterflies surround you, breeze comes and soothes you.

Atleast there I will have someone who is there to atleast caress me for sometime. Atleast there I will have someone who can listen and talk to me in quietness. Atleast there will b someone who would like to hear me and if i am wrong, atleast there will be someone who guides me and doesnt shout at me..... Atleast someone will be there who can understand my love and atleast there will be someone who yearns for me and who lives for my feeling forever n forever...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wish you the world u love to have .....

Anonymous said...

If u know hindi, your post reminds me the song by kishore kumar...

jahaa door nazar dauDaaye
aazaad gagan laharaaye
jahaa rang birange panchhi
aasha ka sandesa laaye...

Very good song from 'door gagan ki chhav mei.n'